Question

Q: My Format Painter in Excel 2010 has stopped working no matter how many times I click it

I have been using Excel for a long time and I have never had problems with the Format Painter to copy formatting to rows. Today when I click on the button the cell would look like it had a selection box around it for a split second and then it would disappear instantly making it unable to paste formatting again.

Not sure if it is a related issue but when I copy "CTRL + X"  usually you would see a selection box around the cell that was "Cut" but the same thing happens here where it would deselect. It still lets me paste what I cut but the only thing is the original data is still there after I have pasted.  It also does not allow me to copy normally and paste formatting as it only gives me the options for "Unicode Text" and "Text".

Please someone help because I need this for work :(

Answer

A:

Skype has released an updated version of the Click to Call browser add-on that should be free of the problem mentioned above.
If you want it, go to http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-skype/on-your-computer/click-to-call/windows/ and click Download Now.
---
Kind regards, HansV
www.eileenslounge.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 34,605 Last updated: May 27, 2018 Applies to: