MSN MoneyCentral IQY

Hi,

My MSN MoneyCentral IQY isn't working anymore.

The Sheet states: We are improving the way that stock quotes are delivered to MSN Money users. Unfortunately, this means we are no longer able to provide financial market information to you in this format.

Does this mean, there is no way to get the stock quotes from MSN MoneyCentral IQY? Is there a workaround? Is there an alternative?

BR

Question Info

Last updated July 24, 2018 Views 249 Applies to:

Hello,

The stop code that you are getting is caused by a lot of factors. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

In the meantime, you can also refer to this support article for additional reference: Get external data from a Web page.

Looking forward to your response.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not sure how to fix the MSN solution, but I built an add-in that might be an alternative for you. It connects stocks and foreign exchange rates to cells, and let you pick the update frequency. Works in Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2016 for Mac, Excel for iPad, and Excel Online.

It's called Stock Connector. You can get it here for free from the Office Store. Or check out the details on my info page: http://www.michael-saunders.com/stocksapp/pages/info.html. Let me know if you have any feedback!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.