Account Error. There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again

I get this message in all Office 365 applications. I am on monthly subscription for 5 PCs and Office is currently installed on 4 PCs.

What can I do?

Answer
Answer

Hello,

I can understand how that must make you feel when Office application is not working the way it should.

You may follow the steps below and check if Office application is activated or not.

· Open Word.

· Click on File, Account, on the right hand side on the page under Product Information check if the product is activated.

If it displays Office application is not activated, you may click on Activate Product and follow the instructions to activate the program.

Note: Ensure you login using the registered live id to activate Office 365 Home. 

You may also refer to the link below which provides information on how to activate Office 2013.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/activate-office-2013-programs-HA102819770.aspx

Once the activation is completed you may try to open Office application and check if it works as expected.

If Office application is already activated you may click on ‘Sign out’ under ‘User Information’ screen from all the account and then ‘sign in’ with the registered email account and check if it works as expected.

I hope the above information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 6, 2023 Views 1,256 Applies to: