Promotional MS Office 365 Discount with Windows Feature update 20H2 issue

Hi Team,

I installed the Windows 10 Feature update 20H2 today.

When I restarted, I got a blue screen asking me for my preferences (as if it was the first boot-up).

At that screen it suggested me to buy Office 365 Family Plan at around INR 2700/- (ie at 50% discount) for first year and then INR 5700/- from second year.

I skipped that screen thinking I will take a look at it later on.

But now, I am unable to get that discount.

Please help and let me know if I can still avail that discount.

--

Regards

Saurabha J

Hi

My name is Daniel. I am an Independent Advisor

It seems to me you need further helps on the Subscription issues, so let me point you to the right channel. In this case, I suggest you reach out directly to the Subscription support team in order to get the best help.

Unfortunately, as a Community Advisor (Non-Microsoft staff) I'm just regular forum users like you hence I don't have access to your account nor I'm authorized to do so, therefore, I can't give a discount.

So please visit this link below:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Please follow these steps:
Please visit the link above then click "Contact support in the browser instead." > type in "agent" > select the "Office & Microsoft 365 (home)" from the product list option > Select billing > Now you have options either to request free callback service or chat with the billing support team.

Disclaimer:
Please note, this is a peer-to-peer support forum meaning I'm just fellow regular MS Office forum users like you who are trying to help other MS Office forum users with their MS Office issue. So in this case, I'm Non-Microsoft Staff I don't have access to your account nor I'm authorized to do so. I hope we can have a mutual understanding from the beginning to prevent misunderstanding.

Kind Regards,
I'm an independent advisor. I'm not a Microsoft staff.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 6, 2023 Views 49 Applies to: