Office 365 login problem

I am trying to login to office 365 account with the user name and password in the pack but it is telling me that the account is locked
Answer
Answer

Hello UgbedeAchile,

First my understanding is you are using a browser to sign in Office 365 related service and then it prompted your email account was blocked, please clarify if I misunderstand anything.

If so, double check if the problem is caused by any browser cache, you can try to re-open your browser with InPrivate Mode or change to other browsers at your covenience and then see if the problem disappears, thanks.

Moreover if it still prompts the email account was blocked, in this case you can try to contact your global admin (IT department) and then double check if your Office 365 account was blocked for sign in, go to Office 365 Admin Center > User > Active Users > find your user account and check if it was blocked there.

On another hand, if the suggestions above don't work, I'd like to collect some more information for the further investigation:

1. If other users in your organization have the same problem?

2. If you are using an Office 365 Business account or an Office 365 for Education account?

3. A full screenshot about the error message when you tried to sign in Office 365 service.

4. Your Office 365 account (No Password), for protecting your privacy, please send it to me via Private Message (PM), thanks.

Regards,

Oliver

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 28, 2020 Views 67 Applies to: