Sign in to Microsoft Office not working

I am unable to sign in to my Microsoft account to use established Excel or Word documents.  I get the following error message:

Sorry we ran into a problem trying to install the product key.  If this keeps happening you should try repairing you office product.  Error 0xe06d7363

If I click on "Repair Now"  the product shuts down.

Answer
Answer

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

I suggest you to try to open Office application in administrator mode and then try to sign-in to check if it work as expected.

Browse to the following location:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClentX86\Root\Office15. (Windows 32 bit)

C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Office 15\ ClientX64\Root\Office15. (Windows 64 bit)

Right click on Excel, click on ‘Run as administrator’, and then try to sign in Office suite and verify the status.

If issue persist, you may repair Office suite using the following link and check if everything works as expected.

https://support.office.com/en-US/Article/Repair-an-Office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b

Please post back with the result and the information asked for further assistance.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

1. so how can I repair it

Here is the link to repair Office application: https://support.office.com/en-US/Article/Repair-an-Office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b

Thanks.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 1, 2021 Views 1,248 Applies to: