Unable to speak to a support agent

Why does timings for customer support change every day? I am trying to get in touch with an Agent and everytime I talk to a virtual agent and get to a point to talk to a person it changes my time zone for contact hours? I am in India in the same location.. how can it change twice and also this happened with me in just 30 minutes..

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, thanks for posting in our microsoft community. For issues like this you may contact Microsoft Support to help you. You can do it by phone, here’s the list: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/405170...

Best Regards!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Sumegha,

Sorry for all the inconvenience it has caused.

The timezone you see should be based on your location. If you use a VPN service or any service includes proxy, the location might change according where your proxy server is. 

If you need support on Microsoft products, you can post a thread in this forum too. We are glad to support you here.

Regards,

Alex

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your prompt reply.. even though I know its not the reason as I tried doing that from different systems, the issue persisted.. I think you may need to get it checked as its pretty irritating.

Also, I tried calling on several numbers and went through the complete IVR process to speak to an agent but failed multiple times.. I don't expect such service from Microsoft at least who is currently the most valued company in the world. 

However, I would want to escalate an issue I recently faced.. I had subscribed for an Office 365 Home version for my Mac on April 1st.. I tried installing that multiple times but it didn't work, I got busy and forgot about my trial version.. Without any notification of trial period expiration or my paid subscription will start on xyz day, I directly got a message from my Credit Card provider that amount for yearly subscription has been debited.

I have two issues now:

1. Why didn't Microsoft send me any reminders like all other companies do? Don't you think an email would be required for a customer to be decide whether they really want to proceed with your product or not? Is this a deliberate move or not, I don't know but it doesn't look like an oversight issue when you have such a brilliant Email structure for all other services.

2. I really cant believe that I enrolled for a yearly package for my trial version. Being indecisive while subscribing for a trial version, no one would actually enter the card detail for such an amount. 

And post all of these, when you do not get support from the Company, its even more disappointing. I have been using Office for a very long time.. wish to get a prompt and a positive reply from you !

Regards,

Sumegha

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Sumegha,

Sorry for all the trouble it has caused and the bad support experience. I understand your anger.

The forum does not have the channel for billing issues of Office 365 Home plan. You can keep contact the phone support and see if you can get a refund.

Appreciate your understanding.

Alex

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Alex,

Is there a support email id where in I can report my issue. Your call centre doesn't seem to be working. Have tried infinite number of times. I am very irritated now!

Regards,

Sumegha

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Sumegha,

I understand how you feel now and sorry for all the trouble.

There is no email ID. The channel for billing issue is phone support.

Regards,

Alex

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 14, 2023 Views 581 Applies to: