Cannot create new Access Web App

Whenever I try to add an Access Web App to a site on Office 365, I get the following error:

Sorry, something went wrong with adding the app. Click to retry.

I have already created 8 subsites on my Office 365 Sharepoint site, and to each of these I have successfully added Access Web Apps.  Then, the process suddenly broke, and now I can add no new Web Apps to my site.

I have tried "Creating a new Access app from scratch", I have tried uploading an existing Access .app package, and I get the same error.

I have tried creating new sub sites to add the app, and I get the same error.  I have tried adding an app to an existing sub site, and I get the same error.  

I turned off Access App under Site Features, and turned it back on again, and I still get the same error.

I am able to add apps such as Document Library to the site, but not an Access Web App.

From the SharePoint admin center, it looks like I have the available resources, as seen below:

I would appreciate any help I might receive in resolving this.  Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated March 14, 2019 Views 524 Applies to:

Recently, I have similar events. But now solved.

I received suggestions from Japan Microsoft Online support.

"In case, 1 user subscription by Office 365 small business premium, Access apps in the entire tenant cannot add only 20 so far."

I reduced unnecessary Access Apps from entire tenant. And I solved.

If still in trouble? you should try it.

2016/03/01

And then I realized as removing Access apps have this effect.

"On any TeamSite/SubSite, the GUID must be unique, and across different sites on the same subscription the combination of GUID and Version Number needs to be unique."

Quote: Virsion eBook 271 1st paragraph Andrew Couch. Extended Microsoft Access Applications to the Cloud.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.