Yammer login not working in mobile phone app after changing my windows password

Hello,

I change this monday my windows password. I can get access to my Yammer account from Laptop with SSO enable, but it's not working anymore with my Yammer mobile app.

I tried the previous and new password without success.

What I have to do to login to my company network using Yammer mobile app ?

Thanks

Hello Fbechiesi,

Please follow below steps to generate temporary password to login to mobile app:-
a. Login into yammer home network
b. Click on three ellipses on top Left > Click on Apps
c. Select windows/iOS/Android app.
d. There will be temporary password with email id.
e. Please try to login with this temporary password in mobile app.

I would like to inform you that there might be few possibility that an user is not able to login through mobile as below-
• if you use Yammer Single Sign-On with ADFS, there’s several mobile Yammer Apps that doesn’t actually use this for authentication
• Even if the user is disabled from the office 365 portal or yammer than also through yammer mobile app will not able to login
• When you create a temporary password it generates a cookie that’s stored on the device, and doesn’t actually hit your ADFS server for authentication.
• After you log out and login again with the same password it will redirects to corporate ADFS authentication page.

You can refer the below link for you reference purpose:-
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/askyammer/2015/04/27/ya

I would request you that please refer below link that is for How to troubleshoot issues that you encounter when you sign in to Office apps for Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch when using Active Directory Federation Services  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3015526

Regards,

Sushil Dhiwa.

Microsoft Yammer support team.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2022 Views 799 Applies to: