Yammer App Login Issues

I am unable to login into my Yammer app on my new phone. My password is correct, but when it finishes logging in, it attempts to load the newsfeed but fails and sends me back to the login. I then see the message in red "Something went wrong. Please try again later." Also noted,  I did not log out of my old phone before I deleted the app.

Although I have contacted Microsoft, they are unable to resolve this issue because the app is a third party service. I have sent messages via Facebook messenger to the Yammer page, but I have yet to receive a reply.

Please help me resolve this issue, and thank you in advance for your service in a in timely manner

Sincerely,

Jonathan Munro

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for sharing your concerns here.

Below are the few steps that I would request you to follow and let me know if that resolves the issue:

1. Login to http://yammer.com
  2. On top right, click the “…” (elipsis icon)
  3. Select apps
  4. Scroll down and find iPhone
  5. Click on the ‘iPhone’ link (not learn more)
  6. You will get a temporary password, use this password within the Yammer app. Kindly note: Password is case sensitive.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Purvi Mendon.

Microsoft Yammer Enterprise Support.

• Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

That is not my concern. I would not have posted for just a mere password change. That reply was not helpful.

My issue involves the app reverting back to the login screen after entering my login information. For a brief moment, it looks as if it is loading the newsfeed, but then it jumps back and says "something went wrong, please try again later".

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2022 Views 665 Applies to: