Why can't I establish a connection between Intune Admin Center and Teamviewer?

This is an Admin Center issue, I wasn't sure how to classify it in the knowledgebase so it could be in the wrong place, apologies.

I am trying to set up the connector between Intune and Teamviewer so I can start a remote session of a device from Intune Admin Center. I have walked through the authentication process (and required update migration) for some devices on Teamviewer. When I try and establish the connection on the Microsoft side Teamviewer gets stuck in part of the process. I see a TID by Teamviewer users in their knowledgebase at this link but wondering if anyone on the Microsoft side has experienced this and figured out the right steps to establish the connection.

|

Dear CNMSOSL,

Thank you for posting in the community.

We have received your inquiry, and you can receive a response from our community moderators accordingly.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation at this point. Thank you.

Sincerely
De Paul | Microsoft Community Moderator

-----------------------Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here-----------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, CNMSOSL

Good day.

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist you.

According to your description, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble establishing a connection between Intune Admin Center and TeamViewer.

As Microsoft has specific support channel resource for certain different support scope and attributes. Since we're focusing on Exchange Online, we're afraid that we could not give you an appropriate suggestion here.

Therefore, would you please place your query in our dedicating resources in here - Microsoft Intune - Microsoft Community Hub. We believe Microsoft Intune Tech support team will conduct in-depth of this given issue and provide you a professional suggestion.

Thanks for your precious time and your understanding would be highly appreciated.

Hope you all the best!

Microsoft Community Moderator.

*Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.*

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 14, 2024 Views 42 Applies to: