what is the customer care phone number for us microsoft

I have been trying to get someone from Microsoft to help with my 365 and one drive issues, I can't create a new document or save a document, my one drive appears to be corrupt as I can't see any of the documents or pictures stored there. I can't even print correctly, it has been a nightmare getting help from an actual person, I call the number I see online, and some Indian guys keep picking, i suspect they are scammers but Microsoft should have a contact number for their US customers.

|

Hi there Stellangwaba. I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today. I am so sorry you hear you are having issues getting into your drive. Microsoft does not have a direct customer care line through phone number. You can go to this link: [support.microsoft.com/home/contact] and input 'Account Access' and then go to 'Contact Support'. Once you're there, you can go to 'Microsoft 365 and Office' > 'Manage Account Security' and you will be able to talk to a support agent. In other news, I would be happy to help you with your One Drive! Ensure that your version of Microsoft 365 is up-to-date. Microsoft frequently releases updates to fix bugs and improve performance. If your OneDrive seems corrupt, try clearing your OneDrive cache. To do this: For the OneDrive app on Windows, right-click the OneDrive icon in the taskbar, go to Settings > Office, and click 'Clear Office cache'. On a browser, try clearing your web browser's cache or try accessing OneDrive from a different browser. Make sure you haven't exceeded your OneDrive storage limit. If you have, you won't be able to upload new files or sometimes even access existing ones. If you are on a Windows PC, you can use the OneDrive Troubleshooter, which can help fix common issues. I hope this helps! Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie

Lumie

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 6, 2024 Views 80 Applies to: