VSTO excel plugin user interface is not shown correctly as designed only in EXCEL 365, for rest of version it works correctly.

Hello,

We have excel VSTO plugin as our one of our products, while testing with different Excel versions, I can see that it works for all Excel other than Excel 365. Excel plugin UI is not properly visible or it is badly resized for Excel 365, it was expected to show as we have designed in visual studio.

Is there any setting I am missing which once done it will behave like rest of Excel versions? Do we require to do any code or resource change for this behavior?

Dear Amol Vaidya

Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

Based on your description, it seems that the VSTO excel plugin user interface can't show correctly in Excel 365 but can work well on other Excel versions.

Per our search, the VSTO excel add-in should created in Visual Studio, and this query is belongs to Visio studio, which is a built in feature. We also want to do a test for this to help you, but as engineers in here have limited experience in  Visual studio,, which is out of our support boundary. We have no enough test resource and environment to help you do the test. For such a developed scenario, we really hope you can get dedicated assistance to further investigate. Kindly post a thread in Visual studio community to sign in and select ask a question . The engineers and community members there are specialized in this query connected with other server environments. I sincerely hope your question can be addressed by experienced assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding into the Microsoft Community. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to post back.

Sincerely,

Stacey | Microsoft Community Moderator

------------
Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.
Please let us know if this is helpful and if the solution worked for you, as it can benefit others who are facing the same scenario.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 22, 2022 Views 55 Applies to: