Voting Buttons are not showing on Office365 accounts on Outlook2016 client.

Hi guys,

I am able to go to options and put voting on an email when I am creating it, but the receiver does not see the buttons, although I am able to see it on the sent items.

Answer
Answer

Hello Akira121,

Thanks for your post in forum. Firstly, the voting feature requires the rtf (rich text format) message format. So if the recipients receive messages in other formats like html or plain text, they will not see the voting option. So if the users send emails from the outlook client to other users, you can let them check in their outlook clients to see if they have set to send emails using rtf like the screenshot below.

If not, please let the users change the setting and then try again. 

Note: For voting button Microsoft Exchange account is required.

Also, the recipient should see the request by default if they are using Exchange accounts. If your customer enable this function in the Outlook client, can you see the email with the tip to vote? The users under Office 365 tenants may not use Exchange Online/server account. You can let them confirm the type of their accounts. https://support.office.com/en-us/article/How-do-I-tell-if-I-have-an-Exchange-account-in-Outlook-0e2ff2d5-82ed-45f7-9c7e-e0712efc4c43?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Regards,

Darpan

----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

9 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 7, 2020 Views 13,672 Applies to: