Viva Insights - tailored signposting

Does anyone know whether it's possible to have tailored signposting when an employee selects how they're feeling on Viva Insights? For example, if they selected that they feel bad, whether it could go on to ask why - and then signpost to a resource that could help (e.g. if someone said they feel bad because they are tired, it could flag a resource on getting better sleep). I suspect I may need to go down the bespoke route on this, but as my company is shortly rolling out Insights, it felt like a no-brainer to see if we could plug signposting into this system first.

“***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***”

Answer
Answer

Hi Katie Hicks,

Good day to you and hope you are doing well.

We went through the post carefully. Considering your question is about Viva Insights and we have a dedicated channel Microsoft Viva Insights Community where members and experts are proficient in the knowledge of Viva Insights, to make sure you get professional help, we'd suggest you go to the community to post a new question.

At the same time, we have also searched a lot and we may not find any related threads, so we'd still suggest you go to the community we provided above, the engineers in related team will also focus on your specific scenario and provide specific suggestions.

Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated. I hope that you are keeping safe and well!

Best regards,

Tina

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 27, 2022 Views 0 Applies to: