Validate Email on Microsoft Forms

Hello -

I'm wondering how to validate an email address on Microsoft Forms. It looks like the restrictions are only numbers and no longer emails. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Dear Clarissa_107,

Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

As per your description, please don’t worry, we can work together to narrow down and resolve the situation.

Based on my test result, it seems that we can only restrictions numbers (not Email) in Microsoft Form. Here is my test screenshot for your reference:

However, according to this Microsoft article Email Address Validation in Forms Pro the feature Validate Email is available in Microsoft Form Pro for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Voice subscription license.

We feel your pain due to this limitation and we’re really feel sorry for it. Regarding to your concern, I request you, please send/provided feedback to related Microsoft Form development team via
Microsoft Form feedback portal, so that they can get notice about it, and we are sure it will speed up this process. Your advice is very important to us.

We can expect this feature to be used in the future in Microsoft Form.

Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated. I hope that you are keeping safe and well!

Sincerely,

Waqas Muhammad

***Note: In the event that you're unable to reply to this thread, please ensure that your Email address is verified in the Community Website by clicking on Your Account Name > "My Profile" > "Edit Profile" > Add your Email Address > tick "Receive email notifications" checkbox > click on "Save".***

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

16 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 19, 2024 Views 7,385 Applies to: