Unable to sign in to organizational account

The 365 log in page accepts my initial log in.  Before plugging in password I tab and am taken to my organization's sign-in page where I'm instructed to sign in to my "Organizational Account"  The proper username is there already.  I then plug in my password and it attempts to take me to the next page but just keeps bouncing between an error page stating it does "not recognize this ID or password be sure to type password for work or school account"  it just keeps bouncing back an forth between the two pages.

When I hit "cancel" it stops at the office 365 page with my user id saying I'm logged in,  But I can't get anywhere from there.

Since I already use Office 365 for my own company, I used the InPrivate browser as I've done before so as not to have to log out of that 365 account.  This time I deleted cookies thinking maybe there was a conflict, but no success.  I know the password is correct, just don't know how to get past this looping back and forth.

Answer
Answer

OK.  Upon further research I'm being told that while I had been sent the login instructions, the organization had not yet entered my login information so it does appear to be an internal organizational log in issue and not a browser or 365 issue.  If that turns out to not be the case, I'll follow up on this issue here.

14 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 18, 2024 Views 5,116 Applies to: