Unable to Send emails due to spam

Because my school email account was created by my school, my account recently sent out some spam mail and now is blocked from sending any messages to anyone. I've looked up how to fix it, and it said it should resolve itself but still hasn't. I also don't really have time to just wait for this to stop.  I am also not the administrator and I don't know who to contact to fix this. Any suggestions?

Hello NEIGENFIND,

Based on your scenario, you may need to involve your Office 365 admin to this thread to help you resolve it. Please contact your Office 365 admin and go to Office 365 Exchange Admin Center(EAC)->protection->action center. Search your affected account and unblock it. Then wait for a few hours to see if it works. You can see this article for reference: Removing a user, domain, or IP address from a block list after sending spam email.

If the issue persists after you have unblocked it. Please provide the full NDR(non-delivery report) and the tenant information for further investigating. To protect your privacy, I have sent you a private message to collect them. Please click on the link below to access your Private Message : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/privatemessage/inbox

Regards,

Rick

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello NEIGENFIND,

May I know any updates? Can you provide the information at your convenience?

Regards,

Rick

-----------------------

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm still unable to send emails. I've enlisted the help of my university's tech department but so far I still can't send anything.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello NEIGENFIND,

You can let them try my suggestion to see if it helps. If you need further assistance on our side, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Rick

-----------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello NEIGENFIND,

I'm writing to follow up the thread. If you need further assistance on our side, please contact us.

Regards,

Rick

-----------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 16, 2024 Views 1,527 Applies to: