Trial Period Ended

"Trial Period has ended" blocks my annual Microsoft 365 Home subscription. (The trial expiration date was in 2018). Have not been able to delete or correct. Microsoft has been unable to help, even when I actually spoke with them many months ago.

What do you mean by "blocks" ? Do you mean that someone has sent you a sharing link, if that is the case then uninstall the trial

Have you not Uninstalled any 365 Family trial via add/remove dialogue?

You can completely remove office, see option 2; https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/uninstall-office-from-a-pc-9dd49b83-264a-477a-8fcc-2fdf5dbf61d8

Contributor since 2006
Currently win11 Pro & O365 Bus, multiple devices

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

By "Blocks" I mean that the Trial Period Ended screen appears when I click on "Word", and the bottom of the screen cannot be read, and screen cannot be closed except by going to Task View to close. It cannot be found in apps. or by using search.

I was finally able to click on the top edge of a box at the bottom of the "Trial Period" screen, and then sign into my account and reactivate my subscription. My Office 365 Home is now working, after most of the past year not working and not able to get help from Microsoft.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 4, 2021 Views 50 Applies to: