Teams Planner Rename Not Showing New Name in Pinned Bar on Left

I have a handful of Task Planners within different channels. To consolidate my tasks, I pinned planner to the left side of Teams. Within the pinned Planner, the source reads Tasks for all of the different Task Planners. I renamed a few (where a separate channel within a Team and where the name iteself at the top of the screen), but the names are not recognized in the pinned Task Planner.

Help?

Hi I got spammed,

Welcome to the Microsoft forum community. I will try my best to provide you possible information from our end in the forum community.

According to your mentioned description, I have tried to test such thing from our end and I have received following result about rename task under Planner icon on Teams.

First, I have created one Planner tab in one team channel, created one task on that team channel (i.e. TEST> General > GENERAL TEST 1) and I can see blow type of details in pinned Planner icon on Teams. Because, at present the view has not updated on Teams under Planner icon on my end.

Now, I have changed name of planner tab name under team channel (i.e. from GENERAL TEST 1 to GENERAL 123) and I have received below result.

But, It is not changing planner tab name under My Task tab in Planner icon on Teams. But, the tab name is changing under All tab option > Tab name in Planner icon on Teams.

On the other hand, I am searching such another thing from my end and at once if my Team Planner view has updated on Teams and if I have getting any new update from my side, I will surely post back here the next updated information result from my end. Thank you for your cooperation and patience in our forum community.

Regards,

Darpan

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 26, 2024 Views 412 Applies to: