Teams co-existence blocked by Microsoft ?

Dear Support,

I work as a consultant and activated a Skype for Business Basic licence.

In Skype on my PC, few weeks ago, I was asked if I want to use Teams. For testing purpose, I answered 'yes' and automatically Skype was removed and Teams installed. Unfortunately, for a Skype for Business video conference system, I need absolutely Skype (the appliance can't read Teams meeting).

I tried to setup co-existence value in the O365 admin panel, but on the organization wide and on the user setting, under Teams Upgrade, I got the information : 

These settings for your organization have been set by Microsoft and can't be changed. Learn more.

How can I use Skype for Business again ?

This is important for my business.

Thank you.

André

Hi AndrePache,

Thanks for your post. As far as I know once you agreed to update Skype for Business to Teams, it will update it for you automatically under background. Once the updating is completed, we are unable to retrieve to Skype for Business. For a better user experience, Teams will replace Skype for Business In the near future step by step. Given this situation, I would suggest that post the idea and leave a comment to submit your feedback in the user voice via the following link:

https://office365.uservoice.com/

The related team is actively monitoring this forum. Many features of current programs have been designed and upgraded based on feedback from users. Thanks for your time and efforts to make Office 365 better. Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Coldwell

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 26, 2021 Views 1,456 Applies to: