Syncing SharePoint tasks with Outlook 365 tasks

Hello,
It would be useful if I could sync my SharePoint task lists with my Outlook 365 tasks (and then with To-Do as that already syncs with Outlook 365 tasks). However, it seems SharePoint tasks will only sync to my Outlook Desktop app, when I click on "Connect to Outlook". I'd like to have my SharePoint task lists synced with my 365 Outlook tasks, just as they do with the Outlook Desktop app.

Thank you for your consideration.

Question Info

Last updated September 29, 2019 Views 452 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Mrobins8,

It’s not feasible to display/sync the SharePoint online task list in Outlook web app (OWA). We can only connect the task list to Outlook desktop application.

We understand, it’s more convenient if users can view their site task lists in OWA. In this scenario, we suggest you provide your feedback in Outlook UserVoice. UserVoice is the best way to give the feedback to Product Group as it’s actively monitored by them and many new features have been implemented from our customers feedback.

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

Neha

-------------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.