Subscription renewal

I want to renew my Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. This is what I go through:

* I click on UPDATE PAYMENT*

* PICK A PAYMENT METHOD

* ENTER NEW CARD*

Then I click on PAY NOW. The bank verification window opens up.

* I APPROVE within the 8 minutes peperiod.

Each time, I receive the "cannot pay with" (whatever method I choose either card or paypal) notification

I have tried going through the ask for help but keep going round and round in circles.

HELP: Can someone help or call me back please?

|

Hello Eva-C, Welcome to Microsoft Community. I am a Microsoft user just like you, hope you are well. Sorry for the inconvenience. However, I recommend you contact Microsoft support via live chat for assistance. Kindly go to Microsoft Contact Us website: http://support.office.com/home/chat 1. Type "Microsoft subscription" and click Get Help. 2. Click Login and Contact Support at the bottom of the page. 3. Log in with your Microsoft account. 4. Under products and Services, select Microsoft 365 and Office Option. 5. Under category, select Manage Subscription. 6. Click "Chat with a support agent". Looking forward to your response. Give back to the community, help the next person who has this problem by indicating if this answer solved your problem. Click Yes or No below. Kind regards

Raymond K
Understand that I do not have access to any user's account.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 21, 2024 Views 23 Applies to: