Sing-in error (Microsoft Team )

Dear microsoft team .

I have one problem with Microsot team .

my account  : Sothea********@phillip******.com.kh

I can login in with Microsoft team on PC and android  but when I access login with IOS (Iphone 8) it always error bellow :

Your License doesn't include access to Microsoft  Team . Ask your IT asmin for access.

* Note : Login with android and PC working fine. 

Answer
Answer

Hello Sotheara,

Thank you for your kind sharing. We’ve checked on our side, but currently couldn’t find other information from them except for device specification and app initializing.

Based on my experience, may I know if your account is a Teams Guest account for specific organization (a person invite you to a Team group of his organization)? If so, since issue seems related with your account (another account working fine on the same device), but the same account can login other device like android, to narrow down it, I suggest you give a try of following steps:

1. Perform a Teams reinstallation.

2. Since there isn’t many troubleshooting tools for Teams phone app, if convenient, contact the that organization admin, let him delete your account from their organization directory, then re-add you to the Teams as a Teams guest, this step will refresh all your guest related settings background, then you may try to login iOS.

3. If issue still persists, or your account is Teams plan licensed account, I’d like to collect a fiddler log from you for checking, for detailed steps, please view my private message:  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/privatemessage/inbox

Best Regards,

Anna

--------* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 3, 2024 Views 1,761 Applies to: