SharePoint Endless Loop

Hi all,

Yet another SharePoint online infinite loop issue - I am yet to see this resolved online.  I am using an iPad to access Office 365.  I can login using any browser (Firefox, Chrome, and Safari) but in all cases after i reach the landing page with the tiles for Mail, Word, etc., once i click on the SharePoint tile, the browser gets caught in an endless refresh or login loop.

I've cleared the cache and opened the browser in cognito mode, etc. as suggested in multiple other topics related to this issue.

No luck resolving this issues so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to rollout iPads using Office365 and SharePoint.

Hi Mark,

From your description, it seems that you can’t access the SharePoint page when clicking the SharePoint tile on your iPad.

If yes, to move forward, I’d like you to confirm and provide the following.

1. Check if you can access other Office 365 services on your iPad with your account.

2. Confirm whether you can use other accounts to access the SharePoint page on your iPad.

3. Do a test on another iPad to see the result.

4. Check if you can access the SharePoint page with your account on a PC or a Mac.

Moreover, I suggest you do a test in another network environment to check the result.

Thanks,

Cliff

Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Mark,

Please let us know your updates at your convenience if you need further help on this issue.

Thanks,

Cliff

Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I had this issue on a number of computers on one of my customers. After hours of troubleshooting, the issue is the clock on the computers were not match with the clock on the SharePoint server (10 minutes out).  After changed the time on the computers to match the server,  users can log into SharePoint with IE11.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2024 Views 3,130 Applies to: