SharePoint 2013 Online - Workflow not working (Failed to fetch an access token)

Hello!

I need a help with a workflow error. This happens every time I try to run any workflow, from even when I create one from scratch:

System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The request was canceled. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to fetch an access token from the token service. The token service returned an error type of 'unauthorized_client' with the following description: AADSTS70001: Application with identifier '623a9310-a5cf-40ea-8519-864917a5dce7' was not found in the directory 8b4a07ae-cf39-41d3-8e23-5c8d4c152da5
Trace ID: 5e12789d-001b-49d8-8dcb-d5d8ea6e4ea6
Correlation ID: e92852cf-5908-e51a-ae30-5461b28f8731
Timestamp: 2016-05-11 23:29:34Z ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.Security.OAuthS2SSecurityTokenServiceCredential.FetchAccessToken(Uri stsUri, String targetServiceAudience, String authenticatorToken, HttpWebRequest request, TimeSpan timeout, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity, TimeSpan& expirationDuration)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.Security.OAuthS2SSecurityTokenServiceCredential.FetchAccessToken(Uri stsUri, String targetServiceAudience, String authenticatorToken, HttpWebRequest request, TimeSpan timeout, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity, TimeSpan& expirationDuration)
   at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.Security.OAuthS2SSecurityTokenServiceCredential.GetAccessTokenFromTokenService(OAuthS2SPrincipal client, OAuthS2SPrncipal targetServiceAudience, HttpWebRequest originalRequest, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity, TimeSpan& expirationDuration)
   at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.Security.OAuthS2SSecurityTokenServiceCredential.GetAuthorization(OAuthS2SAuthenticationChallenge[] bearerChallenges, HttpWebRequest request, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity)
   at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.Security.OAuthS2SAuthenticationModule.AuthenticateInternal(String challenge, WebRequest request, OAuthS2SCredential credential, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity)
   at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.Security.OAuthS2SAuthenticationModule.Authenticate(String challenge, WebRequest request, ICredentials credentials)
   at System.Net.AuthenticationManager.Authenticate(String challenge, WebRequest request, ICredentials credentials)
   at System.Net.AuthenticationState.AttemptAuthenticate(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, ICredentials authInfo)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckResubmitForAuth()
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckResubmit(Exception& e, Boolean& disableUpload)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.DoSubmitRequestProcessing(Exception& exception)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.ProcessResponse()
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponse(CoreResponseData coreResponseData)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.Workflow.Common.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
   at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.HostedHttpExtension.HttpRequestWorkItem.HttpRequestWorkItemAsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result, Int32& responseCode)
   at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.HostedHttpExtension.HttpRequestWorkItem.OnEndComplete(ScheduledWorkItemContext context, IAsyncResult result)

I saw another post that they might have solved the issue, but it seems that they exchanged some PMs and I could not figure out what was the solution:

https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/172/t/443298

My tenant is 'xxxxxxxx.onmicrosoft.com'.

(Personal information is masked by forum moderator.)

Thanks in advance :)

Question Info

Last updated August 8, 2019 Views 1,493 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi  Marco,

We have fix the issue from back end for you. Please verify whether it works or not. If not, please directly contact our engineer via email for continued support.

Best regards,
Mills

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.