Server Error in '/ecp' Application - I am not able to access the exchange admin center!

I am receiving runtime error when I try to access exchange admin page via MS portal Admin centers. I have access to all admin centers but exchange.

This is the error description: 

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

no other description or error code! I have already cleared browsing data, tried different browsers and devices, the same error appeared.

Can I please have your assistance ASAP?

Answer
Answer

Hi Rich-Man,

Service Health Dashboard has indicated that issue EX194599  has been resolved as of: Saturday, November 2, 2019, at 11:5039 AM UTC. If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know by posting a new thread in our forum as this may indicate either a scoping issue or an independent problem so that our engineers can be designated to further assist you.

Best regards,

Nemanja

-------------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 3,268 Applies to: