Serial Number not working

My father bought this laptop of mine for almost 2 months ago. Since that Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, is essential for my school, I frequently used it everytime I use my laptop. But, the problem is, I wasn't able to activate the serial code immediately (which is definitely located at the back of the laptop). I just let the trial to expire, then when I was activating it, the serial code won't work anymore. It always says that it's an invalid serial code.

Please help me. What should I do? The next semester for college is fast approaching.

Answer
Answer

The code on the laptop is definitely NOT Office. If you read it it's for WINDOWS.

See here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/823570?p=1

If you find my response helpful, please click on the "Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!My Blog

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

My father bought this laptop of mine for almost 2 months ago. Since that Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, is essential for my school, I frequently used it everytime I use my laptop. But, the problem is, I wasn't able to activate the serial code immediately (which is definitely located at the back of the laptop). I just let the trial to expire, then when I was activating it, the serial code won't work anymore. It always says that it's an invalid serial code.

Please help me. What should I do? The next semester for college is fast approaching.

Now that the trial has expired you have to buy it.
Ron

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 1, 2022 Views 1,758 Applies to: