Removing Fonts with a Download Option in Word

I would like to declutter my font list in Word of the ones that have the download icon. I do not plant o use any of them AND I only use this to type my essays in APA so the downloadable ones are not needed and make it look very messy to look at. All the solutions I found are from 2018 and are not valid for my Word application from school.

I have the Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise

Version 2106

Hi aCyberVoid,

As per your description, it seems you want to remove/disable downloadable Cloud icon fonts in list, as like mention in my below screenshot.

If yes, according to this Microsoft official article Cloud fonts in Office says, when we go to File > Account, select Manage Settings under Account Privacy, and clearing the check box turns off “Optional connected experiences” cloud fonts and also disables other services which require the cloud.

However, based on my test result, after turning off option I’m still able to see the cloud icon font in Word font list.

As per your concern, if you don’t mind, please allow me some time for more test and I will post back ASAP when I get updates information.

I appreciate your understanding and stay safe!!

Best Regards

Waqas Muhammad

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi aCyberVoid,

Based on my different test, unfortunately I'm unable to find any option/way to disable downloadable Cloud icon fonts in list. Regarding to your concern, if you don't mind,  please send or provide the feedback via Microsoft word app, to related team so that they can get notice about it and we are sure it will speed up this process. Your advice is very important to us. Refer to this article: How do I give feedback on Microsoft Office?

I appreciate your understanding and stay safe!!

Best Regards

Waqas Muhammad

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 2, 2024 Views 846 Applies to: