Remote Server returned '550 5.7.708 Service unavailable. Access denied, traffic not accepted from this IP

Good Morning, 

I received the following error message when trying to send an email out from the following email address; update. I attempted to remove our IP address through the Microsoft delist portal but I kept receiving an error message that the IP address was not valid. The message we are sending is not spam as it is a Shareholder Newsletter that goes out to our shareholders in a mail merge setting. Please advise. 

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: D**68.namprd06.prod.outlook.com

s**n@b**c.com
Remote Server returned '550 5.7.708 Service unavailable. Access denied, traffic not accepted from this IP. For more information please go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=526653 AS(8561) [D**2.namprd06.prod.outlook.com]'

[PII removed by Rick Song MSFT to protect your privacy]

Answer
Answer

Hello Shareholders,

Thanks for your post in the forum. Based on the NDR you got, please contact the Office 365 admins in your organization and go to Exchange Admin center(EAC)->Action center to unblock from the list. For the detailed instructions, please see the following link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/securitycompliance/removing-a-user-domain-or-ip-address-from-a-block-list-after-sending-spam-email

Please wait for a few hours to see if it works. If the issue persists, please provide the following information via private message for further investigating:

1. The entire NDR(non-delivery report).

2. The tenant information.  

Regards,

Rick

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 27, 2022 Views 3,161 Applies to: