Rearrange Sort Option

Hello, Everybody. My question is similar to last question currently on the web page..

On Monday, June 25, 2021, I uploaded 300 pictures from my Niece's wedding on June 20th. I decided to move some of the pictures around and as I have done since downloading Onedrive many years ago, I simply clicked on Sort and selected Rearrange. However, on Tuesday, June 28, 2021, I decided to move some more pictures around and, when I clicked on Sort there was no longer the Rearrange option. Does anyone know how to restore the Rearrange sort option?

I am using Windows 10. I have tried using a different browser to open Onedrive. However, the Rearrange option was still missing. I even uninstalled Onedrive, but now cannot locate a download to reinstall Onedrive . I contacted Microsoft and still waiting to hear back from them

I hope someone out there can help me, because I would like to share the wedding pictures with my Mother-in-Law and other family members who were unable to attend the wedding.

Thank you.

Peace and Hope,

James

Answer
Answer

Hi James,

We appreciate your updates here and this will help other members in the forum that have similar issue. Additionally, as this is public forum, please remember to remove personal information when editing the post to protect your privacy, Like your email address, phone number, address, Support ticket numbers etc.

Best Regards,

Clark

-----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Once complete conversation about this topic, kindly Mark and Vote any replies to benefit others reading this thread.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Please find below the message I received from the Microsoft this morning. I am going to continue to follow up with Microsoft and will post all future updates.

Peace and Hope,

James

Shalabh (Microsoft)

Tuesday, July 6, 2021 2:09 PM GMT

Hi,

I am Shalabh from OneDrive Escalations.

The re-arrange option is removed for now. Our engineering team is working to improve the sorting feature and that's why the re-arrange option is down. I hope you understand and thank you for reporting this. 

Thanks

Shalabh

OneDrive Escalations

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2022 Views 275 Applies to: