Printing inbox list

I just want to print a list of emails in my inbox (approx  100 emails dating back to April 2017).

Before stupid Outlook 2016 was installed I could select the emails in my inbox, print the selected rows and ta da....a nice table style list of everything in my inbox. Very useful for printing categorized emails.

Now I can only print a list that includes emails NO OLDER THAN ONE MONTH....even after displaying emails forcibly hidden by stupid Microsoft Exchange.

I work in a large hospital and have been waiting for over a month for our help desk to get back to me so thought I'd ask the Community to see if this is only happening at our institution or if it is a global issue with Outlook 2016.

Hello,

We would just like to confirm, what is the Office version that you are currently using (ie. ProPlus, for Business, etc.)? Also, is the account linked in an Exchange server?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Microsoft 365 ProPlus/Microsoft Office 2016

Yes, we appear to be linked to an Exchange Server.

Thanks.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It depends on the view you have set, as to period of emails you are viewing (unless of course your mail admin has placed restrictions on the settings)
Contributor since 2006
Currently win11 Pro & O365 Bus, multiple devices

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

When I 'click here to view more on Microsoft Exchange' I can see all emails in my inbox (dating back to 04/18/2017, only ~100 items).

When I print, it only prints those not hidden by Microsoft Exchange.... currently only emails dating back 11/13/2017 back to 10/18/2017.

It is likely that our IT dept has done something...but I have been waiting for over a month for them to get back to me. Just wondered if this was happening outside of our work place.

Thanks anyway.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 6, 2023 Views 181 Applies to: