Outlook list view in Office 2019

I can't seem to find a good way to get the list of calendar events I have.  There's a suggestion to use the search, but this does not return individual items from a series.  

Here's what I'm trying to do...  I have a year long meeting series, and in each individual meeting, I take notes, so can not edit/cancel the series without losing all the notes in the body of the meeting from individual meetings... I can't see why I just can't cancel the rest of the meetings, while preserving the past history of meetings, as Lotus Notes does so well.    My alternative is to go and individually cancel future meetings.  I was hoping to be able to bring up a list view of the meetings, and just cancel the future ones, but even that is turning out to be a time consuming adventure.  

Anyone know of how I can get rid of remaining meetings, and preserve my previous meeting info?  There was also another suggestion to change the recurrence to end sooner, but my experience is that any change to the meeting series will override any notes from individual meetings.

I never thought I would miss lotus notes...

Hi Thai,

We appreciate you raising this query to our attention. We understand that you want to get a list view of calendar meetings in order for you to manage them in Outlook 2019. However, as of this writing, the only workarounds for this are those you mentioned on your initial post. In line with this, we highly recommend that you submit this as a feature request in our Outlook UserVoice page. This could be an excellent idea of innovation that our developers and engineers may consider to be included in our future updates. You may create a new item or up vote an existing entry to increase the priority for our engineers to come up with an update.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you, Thai. Please monitor your feedback entry for further updates.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 24, 2020 Views 77 Applies to: