Outlook 365 Rules Wizard

I'm trying to build a rule to automatically include an email address in CC to all emails sent out.  

I'm finding plenty of tutorials as to how to build the rule with the rule wizard, however I can't seem to access this through my outlook window.  I can access 'rules' through my preferences and the only option within the dialogue is to forward emails - it's a much simpler set of options than what is shown in all the tutorials.  I believe I am using office 365 for business. Thanks in advance! 

Hi SJW10012,

May I know if you use Outlook for Mac? As far as I know, currently you can only set up the rule to forward your outgoing emails in Outlook for Mac. You can navigate to Organize > Rules > Outgoing to add a client rule for your outgoing emails as the images below.

Besides, if you use Office 365 business account (work or school account), you can set up the forward rule in Outlook on the web.

As for the tutorials, did you find them applied for Outlook for Windows? If so, it would be better for you to know that not all features in Outlook for Windows are supported in Outlook for Mac. 

Regards,

Marvin

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 12, 2024 Views 230 Applies to: