Outlook 2016 Sign in

Honestly Microsoft you make things way too complicated.  You ask for passwords  all the time.  when I give a password, then you ask for the old password, then you don't accept the password I enter.  It is frustrating.  I have only changed my iOS password once in my life.  I change my MS account passwords all the time, because they keep messing up.  Not only that, but my Xbox live account is the same.  Stop the madness.  It is insane.  I have paid for Office365 and as soon as I updated, my Outlook no longer works.  It just sits processing and processing.  I cannot change the password because your system won't let me.  Madness.  Please help me get into Outlook.  Your posted 'fixes' don't fix anything.  Everything MS does is a circle that comes back to the same frustrating start.  Why?  Just make it simple.  Build a software program that just loads.  That does not need 4 layers of passwords to open.  And for goodness sake, make your settings easy to find, and all in once place.  I am literally going insane with your maze....

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with signing into Outlook 2016.

To resolve this issue, as Outlook just sits processing, try the steps from the following Microsoft Article to launch Outlook 2016 in the Safe Mode.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/why-cant-i-start-my-office-2013-application-HA104011864.aspx

Check now if you are able to open and work with Outlook 2016 normally in the Safe Mode.

In case the issue resolves while working in the Outlook Safe Mode, then follow the next set of steps as mentioned in the above article to troubleshoot COM Add-Ins. Check if the issue resolves by effectively disabling/removing the COM Add-ins.

Once the issue is resolved, make sure to close Outlook Safe Mode and reopen normally.

Hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am asked for a password for my *.pst file when I never set a password. It is screwy, frustrating, and unacceptable.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sir micro soft is all good. Only limitagion is that I have all other than computer device are android . I entend to shift as I get chanse. This device Z25 has more than one beouser. It may be easy for me to shift to micosft applications so that we will liked with computer. Having less knowledge on computer operaging , still intend to shift this divise first to micosofts systems/applications. Plese help. Thanks

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This has become complicate for an older lady.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

my outlook email will not open....and says something is wrong......email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You have a lot of company ... re. not being about to sign in to Outlook 2016. 

Ron

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I finally got it to work, I don't have a problem with it now.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Honestly Microsoft you make things way too complicated.  You ask for passwords  all the time.  when I give a password, then you ask for the old password, then you don't accept the password I enter.  It is frustrating.  I have only changed my iOS password once in my life.  I change my MS account passwords all the time, because they keep messing up.  Not only that, but my Xbox live account is the same.  Stop the madness.  It is insane.  I have paid for Office365 and as soon as I updated, my Outlook no longer works.  It just sits processing and processing.  I cannot change the password because your system won't let me.  Madness.  Please help me get into Outlook.  Your posted 'fixes' don't fix anything.  Everything MS does is a circle that comes back to the same frustrating start.  Why?  Just make it simple.  Build a software program that just loads.  That does not need 4 layers of passwords to open.  And for goodness sake, make your settings easy to find, and all in once place.  I am literally going insane with your maze....

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I definitely hear your problem, it finally took mine and I have had no other issues.  Hopefully until I change my password again.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You have a lot of company ... re. not being about to sign in to Outlook 2016. 

Ron

I have submitted my issue at least twice, the response was that they could not help.. I needed to speak with the help desk directly. Once I was disconnected before I got there. The second time I did not have the time to work it out, said I would call back. Now can't find the connection to speak to help desk directly. Please help me now. I have been without my primary mail for about 2 weeks, followed the direction for the quota issue, deleted or moved multiple files, folders etc. Still shows a problem. I also have the password problem where one after the other does not work.

HELP! Email does not work. Please text me at 206.898.3828.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 3, 2024 Views 18,168 Applies to: