I have just spent the last 2 hours setting up and testing 6 levels of outline numbering where each level is a different Heading Style eg Heading 1 is Outline numbering 1 etc. (multilevel list)
I saved the document, closed it and when I reopened it I had lost all the numbering in the documents and it was repalced with a dark coloured block which was the size of the bullet field and the indent from the bullet to the text.
What is stranger is that when I went into Outline Numbering dialog box > Define Multilevel List, the preview area was showing the correct settings BUT it has lost all formatting for the number - in the 'enter formatting for number box' there were some size 0 text!!! I could just about see it as I pressed the back space button.
Is this a bug in this verison, or is there something I can do to correct it.