OneNote Android Problem

I can't open other notebooks by using my Huawei P10 but it works at laptop. And can't sync with my phone.

I create those notebook to record my research done by laptop and to refer it when I'm at outside using my phone. This problem makes me very troubled.

Anyone know how to fix it? or it's just Android version problem?

Hi Angie55555,

This error might occur if the OneNote application is outdated. Kindly install pending updates and check if if the issue persists. If the notebooks that won’t sync are stored on OneDrive, try opening the notebook in OneNote Online (at www.onenote.com). This can help determine if the problem is caused by the server or by OneNote.

For more details on how to fix sync issues in OneNote for Android, you can visit this article.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

If this resolves your issue, please indicate “Yes”, so that other learners can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 11, 2024 Views 307 Applies to: