office365 desktop application can't load login page

when i try to login from word or excel, the login page could not be loaded successfully. Please refer to the below picture, when i click the login button, the login page only show a picture withou anything else. My systme is windows 7 professionla.

Answer
Answer
Hi Yin ZhangJian ,

Thanks for your update.

According to the screenshots you provided, the Windows you use is Windows 7. Using Office 365 on older, unsupported operating systems may cause performance and reliability issues over time. As a valuable Office 365 subscriber, we want to continue to provide a stable Office 365 experience. Therefore, if you're using Office 365 on a computer running Windows 7 we strongly recommend you move to Windows 10.

Once you move to a supported Windows operating system all Office 365 feature and security updates will resume as usual. At this time, you can run an Office update to make sure you have the latest version. To maintain the reliability and stability of Office 365, we strongly recommend you move to Windows 10.

Besides, for this question, we’ve set a primary thread. If there’s any updates, we will post replies there as soon as possible. You can also feel free to leave posts there to join discussion.

Best regards,
Eric
-------------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 20, 2022 Views 143 Applies to: