- We fixed an issue with Power Pivot when using a connection to an Oracle database.
- We fixed an issue where Excel terminated unexpectedly when the process of MTR calc and Group Policy Object update (e.g. via Remote Group Policy Refresh) was triggered.
- We fixed an issue which caused a failure in Excel on attempt to load an atomsvc file.
- We fixed an issue where clicking comment hint didn’t zoom out to show comment card in view.
- We fixed a layout issue which the line between columns might have shifted.
- We fixed an issue where Word appears to hang when inserting an Excel workbook into a Word document.
- We fixed an issue where grid lines were getting shifted from slides when closing design pane.
- We fixed an issue where the scroll bar in the slide starts adjusting itself after stopping screen recording with selection pane opened.
- We fixed an issue which caused Outlook to stop working sporadically when adding or saving attachments.
- We fixed an issue where saving email templates as .OFT changed Chinese characters to question marks.
- We fixed an issue where a mailbox owner wasn’t able to manage Shared permission for their own Calendar as the option was greyed out.
- We fixed an issue where Outlook was not able to create a message with restricted permission.
- We fixed an issue where resource engagements searched for a resource by name instead of GUID which would cause issues if there were multiple resources with the same name.
- We fixed an issue where when you save a project from PWA to a local mpp file, the ProjectBeforeTaskChangeEvent fires for data that wasn’t actually changed by the user.
- We fixed an issue when using DAO from non-Office applications would cause the application to close unexpectedly.
- We fixed an issue in the Office Deployment Tool where configuration was failing when using the RemoveMSI feature with the Office 2007 “Microsoft Application Error Reporting” product present.