office activation days left?

today i bought office 2019 lifetime key just wanted to check whether the key is correct or not is there any cmd command to check whether the office is activated for lifetime

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Abhishek

Open Word, then go to File - Account

On that page, what Microsoft Office licence is listed there?

Go to http://www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in

On that page, do you see your Microsoft Office 2019 licence listed?

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

listed in  the sense can you please elaborate

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i have bought this   and it reads microsoft product activated

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwix1-GFkP7oAhVBrpYKHSR5AFQYABAEGgJ0bA&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASEuRoXWXa8UMwPmpvb_in4IMFRg&sig=AOD64_3-jlnYVQfY1Hivq2gcsg_Oc8Vtmw&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiVkNmFkP7oAhVfwjgGHeNyDdEQ9aACegQIERBC&adurl=

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

well i have bought 2019 pro plus office

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

From your link, the price: 745rs is equivalent to $9.45US that price indicates that licence is not correct and will most likely self-deactivate, because it is a volume licence

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The only way to buy Office 2019 Professional Plus now is as part of a volume license. It will cost over US$500.

I agree with Dave, the low price indicates you were sold a key that was bought as part of a Volume license. Your problem is that this type of Office license does NOT include the right to "transfer" the license to someone else. It can only be used by the company who originally purchased it.

I also agree with Dave that you can / will lose the license some unknown time span in the future.  Either the license type only allows a limited number of activations (often 3) or MS discovers that the original purchaser reselling the keys and blocks all of them. Both ways, you are out of luck. MS won't do anything to help with the problem, and by then the original seller site will be closed down, doing business under a different name.

If you are willing to risk losing that money some time, do nothing. Otherwise, contact your credit card company and ask for a refund. The sale was illegal, "bootleg". Don't bother trying to get your money back from the company you bought it from. They will give excuses to delay giving the refund, then the site will be closed down.

As computer scientists we are trained to communicate with the dumbest things in the world – computers –
so you’d think we’d be able to communicate quite well with people.
Prof. Doug Fisher

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

PS. there is no command that gives Office activation days left.

There is "days left" command for Windows 10, but it refers to the number of days left that you can undo a windows 10 "upgrade". Different thing altogether.

As computer scientists we are trained to communicate with the dumbest things in the world – computers –
Prof. Doug Fisher

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The only way to buy Office 2019 Professional Plus now is as part of a volume license. It will cost over US$500.

I agree with Dave, the low price indicates you were sold a key that was bought as part of a Volume license. Your problem is that this type of Office license does NOT include the right to "transfer" the license to someone else. It can only be used by the company who originally purchased it.

I also agree with Dave that you can / will lose the license some unknown time span in the future.  Either the license type only allows a limited number of activations (often 3) or MS discovers that the original purchaser reselling the keys and blocks all of them. Both ways, you are out of luck. MS won't do anything to help with the problem, and by then the original seller site will be closed down, doing business under a different name.

If you are willing to risk losing that money some time, do nothing. Otherwise, contact your credit card company and ask for a refund. The sale was illegal, "bootleg". Don't bother trying to get your money back from the company you bought it from. They will give excuses to delay giving the refund, then the site will be closed down.

he also added care + lifetime update fee   and i was able to redeem it through official site

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

he also added care + lifetime update fee   and i was able to redeem it through official site  and the activated key is connected to my account

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have never heard of a "care & lifetime update" fee from MS.  Sounds like a scam. We all have the right to download installation files from MS "for free" as part of a legitimate license. The "care" part won't work when the web site is taken down. And MS won't provide "care" for a fee you to someone else.

Yes, the key would work on an official MS site NOW. It is a valid product key. The problem is how you bought it.  Eventually it WON'T WORK any more for one of the 2 reasons I gave earlier.

Prof. Doug Fisher

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 18, 2022 Views 2,608 Applies to: