Office 365 subscription shown as inactive despite Apple subscription showing it as active

Hi ,

I had renewed my Microsoft 365 Personal subscription on June 23rd 2020. However when I open Outlook, it's showing me that there is no subscription associated with my Outlook Account. I have attached the screenshot of both my purchase and the message that I get while opening Outlook.

Kindly help me with the same at the earliest.

Thanks,

Sanjay 

[PII is masked by Ivy GuoMSFT Support]

Hi Sanjay,

Sorry for the trouble caused at your end.

From the screenshots provided, we totally understand you have the valid license to use the Office applications on the Mac and as you’re encountering the No license found error, we request you first check the suggestion provided to the related error: "No license found" error / Can't activate Outlook.

If the problem persists, I recommend you remove the previous Office license files using License Removal Tool and re-activate the Office applications with the email account linked to Microsoft 365 Personal. Refer to this article: How to remove Office license files on a Mac.

Please feel free to share the updates after giving a try.

Appreciate your understanding and stay safe! 😊

Best Regards,

Ivy

--------------------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your quick reply.

As shown in the screenshots, my license is shown as valid for both Word and Excel but not activated for Outlook ? Also my Microsoft Account shows my license as expired.

Could you please let me know why this would happen?

Thanks,

Sanjay

[PII is masked by Ivy GuoMSFT Support]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Sanjay,

Considering all the information you have provided, it seems you renewed the Microsoft 365 Personal but it’s not updated in the Microsoft portal. We assume this could be the cause of the problem you are encountering.

In this scenario, I request you try the following in the Outlook application:

Open the Outlook application> Sign out from the Outlook application> Sign in again by choosing “Use Another Account

If it doesn’t help, I request you contact the Microsoft Support for focusing on the renewal update in the Microsoft portal which could help to resolve it. (Click “Contact support” button and talk with the support agent. )Refer to this article: Contact Microsoft Support.

Thanks for your understanding and patience. Have a good day!

Best Regards,

Ivy

--------------------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 9, 2024 Views 611 Applies to: