Office 365 ProPlus *desktop* app sign in problem

As of yesterday, I am no longer able to sign in to *desktop* applications associated with O365 Office ProPlus. Note that login for all online access and apps (e.g., OWA, Word Online, and even desktop SfB) all work fine. On attempts to login to desktop Word (for example), username/password creds are accepted, the process seems to complete, but the result is the same...the app is not signed in. I have reinstalled Office from O365 login, rebooted, attempted to clear office related credentials, etc., with no luck. I *will* say that I completed a password change yesterday, after which the issue began happening. The password clearly propagated correctly to Office online products.
Answer
Answer

Hi Dan,

Thanks for writing back to us and glad to hear you can sign into your Office applications. In general, the screenshot of the error message provided by you occurs, when you open the document that is stored in other Office account. (For example, if you sign into Office applications with Office Account A and open the document stored in OneDrive of Office account B (from the OneDrive online))

Regards,

Chitrahaas

-----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Once complete conversation about this topic, kindly Mark and Vote any replies to benefit others reading this thread.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 1, 2021 Views 742 Applies to: