Office 365 Apps not showing

Hi

I have downloaded Office 365 and Apps. All seemed okay, but no Apps have appeared in the list on desktop and no desktop icon either.

I also have Office 365 through my employer (a college) and when I search online for Log in to my account it seems to take me to my Work Version of Office 365.

Should I see a desktop Icon and apps listed in the Apps list?  There is an App called Office already there. 

I expected to see all the Office 365 Apps appearing in my apps list.  Your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Elaine

|
Hello ElaineBurke1,

thank you for providing this question.
I am a seasoned Windows expert with almost a decade in usage and support experience and hope to resolve your problems quickly.

See if you can find any Office app in the start menu search. For example search for Word, or Excel.

You can see in the store while logged into your account which apps are installed for you. Some store apps are installed per user so those might change depending on which user is logged into the pc right now.

You can verify which version of MS Office is licensed for you by logging into your account on office.com

If you consider your problem solved it would be very good if you marked the answer which helped you so others can find and use this thread.
If this didn't solve your problem or you need further assistance please answer in this thread and i would be happy to help.

kind regards

F. Grobusch

Was this reply helpful?

Yes
No

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 16, 2021 Views 3,281 Applies to: