office 365 account

Hi 

I can't sign into an old office 365 account that.  Go Daddy says that it is used by office 365 but office 365 log in does not recognise it.  How can I resolve this issue.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

May I know which Microsoft 365 subscription you have, is it family or business/enterprise?

As you’ve posted in Microsoft 365 or Office 365 for admins category, assuming you are a Microsoft 365 Business or Enterprise subscriber. When you go to Office 365 portal and enter your work or school account, do you get any error? If so, please provide the screenshot of the page showing the error.

Further, if you are using Microsoft 365 Business or Enterprise subscription, please provide us with your work or school id that you use to sign in, we’ll try checking on our end. To protect your privacy, I will send you private message (pm) to collect your work or school account. Please click here to access pm.

Thanks,

Neha

-----------
•Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.
•Please let us know if this is helpful and if the solution worked for you, as it can benefit others who are facing the same scenario.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

When I open Microsoft's office's words or excel, I have received the "product notice" saying that,"There was a problem checking this device’s license status. Please sign in with the Microsoft 365 account this device was activated with" and required me to sign in to fix this problem. But, as the Microsoft 365 did not recognize the user ID I could not fix the problem.

I am unable to access my Microsoft 365 account. It says that this account is not recognized as I try to log in.
I would be grateful if you can help me find this account and help me access it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi [Gaurav],

I noticed that you've posted a new thread in our forum and one of our moderator Jazlyn Xu has replied you in our original thread. Please try the suggestion which she provided in your post and if you have any trouble, reply her in the link below so she can help you further.

Thread Link:  Unable to access my Microsoft 365 account

Regards,

Neha

-----------
•Please let us know if this is helpful and if the solution worked for you, as it can benefit others who are facing the same scenario.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Chris,

Did you check above reply? Please update us when you have time.

Regards,

Neha

-----------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 28, 2022 Views 56 Applies to: