Non-Profit Trial expiration and subscription addition

We extended our Non-Profit Trial for an additional 30 days but have reached the point where we would like to proceed with the actual purchase of Office365. The trial limits us to 25 users and we have 35 that need to be activated. I'd like to convert to a paid subscription now but neither the ADMIN portal nor Office365 main portal page provide us the opportunity to proceed with the purchase.  Clicking Purchase results in:

There are no trial or paid subscriptions available to you at this time. This could be caused by one of the following:

• There are no subscriptions available in your country or region.
  • You have already subscribed to all available subscriptions.
Office 365 Nonprofit E3 Trial
25 users No cost

Is there a way for us to convert our trial now?

Hi Arthur,

Based on the error message, your non-profit might not have been approved. Please note that we cannot transfer a non-profit trial plan to a paid plan directly.

If you want to use the paid subscription or more non-profit licenses, you need to get your non-profit eligibility verified first.

Given the situation, please send us your tenant information and we will submit it to our relevant team to check the current status for your plan.

To protect the privacy, I have sent you a private message to collect the information. Click the following link to access it:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/privatemessages/list

Regards,

Robert

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for your private message.

After checking, we found your Office 365 Nonprofit E3 Trial subscription is still in use. In other words, you have already subscribed to all available subscriptions in this tenant. So we suggest you choose one option below based on your own consideration:

• Purchase a paid subscription using the habxxxxson.onmicrosoft.com domain

If you choose this option, you need to wait for this domain to be released from Office 365. This may take 180 days after your Office 365 Nonprofit E3 Trial subscription expired.

• Purchase a paid subscription using a new contoso.onmicrosoft.com domain

If you choose this option, you can purchase it now. In addition, you can remove the habxxxxson.org domain (your custom domain) from your Office 365 Nonprofit E3 Trial subscription and then add it to your new subscription.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Larry

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not sure what you mean. I initially went through TechSoup and used our token to sign up for a Trial of Office 365 Nonprofit E3. When our initial trial period was about to expire the Office 365 web site presented me the option to convert it to a paid subscription or to extend it for another 30 days. I opted to extend it since we hadn't quite completed our assessment. All I'd like to do now is to transition our existing Trial to a paid subscription of Office 365 NonProfit E3 today rather than wait until the Trial's scheduled end date of July 25th.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Something happened to the private messages, I saw them this morning but now they are gone.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Arthur,

Sorry for I have misunderstood your requirement before. I thought you want to transfer this Office 365 Nonprofit E3 subscription to another paid subscription and now I realized it.

We have checked your subscription a moment ago and found it has been approved to a paid one. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Larry

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Arthur,

Do you need further assistance?

Regards,

Larry

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 6, 2023 Views 1,108 Applies to: