.NET Framework 3.5 giving an error and saying changes can't be completed

Start Launch Pad

When trying to download .NET framework 3.5 it is saying "The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer and try again. Error code 0x800F0922" When I have clicked the link it provides "tell me how to solve this problem" I have tried all it says to do. I need to download a software and this is preventing it from being able to be downloaded.

Hi Michelle I'm AnnaThomas and I'd happily help you with your question. In this Forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself. Error code 0x800F0922 usually indicates that the installation of .NET Framework 3.5 on your computer failed, has been denied or did not complete. One way to fix this error is to open an administrative Command Prompt and run the lodctr /R command. Once executed successfully, execute the winmgmt.exe /RESYNCPERF command. Then retry installing .NET Framework 3.5. If this doesn’t work, you could try using the DISM method to enable .NET Framework 3.5 on your system Learn more: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-insider-program/net-framework-3-5-error-0x800f0922/m-p/2392343 I hope this helps ;-), let me know if this is contrary to what you need, I would still be helpful to answer more of your questions. Best Regards, AnnaThomas Give back to the community. Help the next person with this problem by indicating whether this answer solved your problem. Click Yes or No at the bottom.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

can someone at Microsoft contact me about downloading this? or a telephone number to talk to someone

PC

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a forum for users like you. No one here is a Microsoft employee. To contact Support https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?linkquery=.NET%20Framework%203.5 Click on contact support at the bottom Choose the product and services related to the issue and also the category Click on Confirm Then click on Chat with a support agent in your web browser

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 5, 2024 Views 5,593 Applies to: