Multiple SharePoint in file explorer, how to delete them?

as you can see by the picture every time i stop syncing a folder then add it again it just duplicates. i only want one version of this share point folder.

can anyone suggest anything?

regards,
jack

Question Info

Last updated November 7, 2019 Views 4,978 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your updates.

Given the situation, I suggest you follow the troubleshooting steps below and let us know the outcome:
a. Make sure the client has been updated to the latest version and tell us the product version via the steps in the kb. Capture a screenshot showing the product version for us.
b. Clean credentials and caches by following.
1. Click Stop syncing a folder and delete all folders.
2. Exit all Office applications.
3. Go to Control Panel > User Accounts > Credential Manager > Windows Credentials.
4. Remove all credentials there(This will remove your stored passwords.).
5. Run regedit as an administrator to open Registry Editor.
6. From Registry Editor, browse to:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0(16.0)\Common\Identity\Identities.
7. Check to see if there are any folders listed under Identities. If yes, delete them.
Note: 15.0 is OneDrive for Business 2013. 16.0 is OneDrive for Business 2016.
8. Reset IE via the stesp in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737.
9. Download the Fix it tool from the kb and use it to clean the caches of the OneDrive for Business client automatically after backing up the files. Then, open the OneDrive for Business client to re-sync the files.
NOTE: before running the Fix it tool, please read carefully and make sure you understand the sections ”Data that you lose when you run this tool” and “Back up your data and record any currently synced sites” in the article.
10. Restart the computer and go to Start->All Programs->right click OneDrive for Business 2013(2016)->Run as administrator.

Please let us know if it works so that we can provide further help.

Thanks,
Cliff

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.