Multiple Microsoft account on Microsoft Office for Mac

Is it possible to sign in with multiple accounts in Microsoft Office for Mac, like you do on Windows? I'm used to login into multiple accounts in my Windows PC but I'm unable to do this in a Mac.

[PII is masked by Cindy Fan MSFT Support]

Answer
Answer

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your post in our forum.

Per your question, we test on our end and search some articles. Find that we can connect multiple accounts of OneDrive or OneDrive for business or SharePoint, but we can’t sign in to multiple accounts like PC.

Below is the screenshot of the test result.

We do understand it would be more convenient if Office for Mac allows signing in with multiple accounts, given the situation, we sincerely request you add your vote to the related idea:

You should make it easier to switch between accounts

<https://excel.uservoice.com/forums/304933-excel-for-mac/suggestions/41306950-you-should-make-it-easier-to-switch-between-accoun> <Broken uservoice link>

as more numbers of votes will draw the attention of the related developing team.

* * * Added on 6/6/22:

Microsoft Feedback Portal:

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback 

Appreciate your patience and understanding. 😊 Have a good day!

Best regards,

Cindy

--------------------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply Yes if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

--------------------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

17 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 21, 2024 Views 11,501 Applies to: