Multiple issues since last windows update

Hello all, 

I have been having significant issues with my mircosoft account since I ran my last windows update - I believe it was 2004 (the update not the year). 

For starters I am constantly having to log into my microsoft outlook account, my gmail account, and my school account. I am presented with the error message of 80090016 trusted platform malfunction, multiple times a day. 

I am also unable to use Windows Hello Face, Windows Hello Fingerprint, or Windows Hello Pin. It just says "Item is currently unavailable," and "SOmething Went Wrong - Try again later."

Also, every time I open Adobe after closing it out I have to sign back into my account, and I have issues with word and excel as well. It seems like all of office is affected

I have followed multiple recommendations from microsoft support for each separate issue, and nothing has worked (clearing out the ngq folder, checking to make sure dual verification is not set up, etc.). 

If someone has any information on how to remedy these problems it would be greatly appreciated. 

Very Respectfully,

Adam 

This is a very well known problem. You should just roll-back this update
With Joy Wend Your Way

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 26, 2020 Views 117 Applies to: