MS Forms - no Group Form tab

Dear Microsoft - for the past several months I have been logging into MS Forms and creating a group form. Each week I was able to copy the group form for the next week's education session.  When I went to login this morning (I haven't had to since mid-December), I noticed that as soon as I login to MS Forms (green ribbon), it then takes me to MS office 365 (red-orange ribbon) and I see all of my old forms, but I can't copy them now, the Group Form tab is gone and when I click on My Forms, it doesn't show any of the ones I had previously created.  I'm wondering if there was an upgrade by Microsoft or if my employer has locked down some of the settings.
Answer
Answer

Hi Stephanie,

After accessing Form for the web, I would like to confirm with you whether you could see the My groups tab, if so, just simply select group names to select the corresponding group forms.

And if you don't see the Copy option, scroll down to the bottom of your page and select All My Forms.

On the form you want to copy, select More options in the upper right corner of its tile, and then choose Copy.

If you don't see form tiles, you might be in "list view" instead of "tile view." To copy a form within "list view," hover to the right of the form, select More options, and then select Copy.

Best regards,
Madoc

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 29, 2024 Views 951 Applies to: